The Total Face Mask is a comfortable alternative for people who may not be able to obtain a good seal with nasal pillow, nasal cushion or traditional full face masks. It's also a great option for people who experience skin breakdown, rashes or feel claustrophobic using standard CPAP masks.
Because the Total Face Mask covers the entire face, there are no pressure points around the nose or mouth to cause sores or skin breakdown. An effective seal is created around the outside of the face as air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer. This minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages. And, because air is able to circulate throughout the mask it allows more natural, comfortable breathing patterns than those forced by traditional CPAP masks. Made of clear plastic, the lightweight faceplate adds to the comfort of the Total Face Mask. It does not obstruct vision.
The Total Face Mask comes in one size with easy-to-use QuickRelease cloth headgear that can be adjusted to fit most adults.
Respironics Total Face Mask FEATURES
- Pressure Pickoff - allow connection of a proximal pressure line or monitoring device
- Entrainment Valve - allows patient to breathe room air if pressure is discontinued as in the case of a power failure
- Built-in Exhalation Ports - provide continuous leak path in the circuit
- Lightweight, Clear Faceplate - does not obstruct the user's vision
- Headgear Straps - attach to Velcro hooks for secure placement
- QuickRelease Headgear Cord - enables fast removal of the mask
- One Size Fits Most - mask design means that you don't need to worry about determining the right size before you order.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.