- Small Standard (60600)
- Medium Standard (60602)
- Medium Shallow (60603)
- Large Standard (60604)
- Large Shallow (60605)
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak. This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep.
The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy. If you often have a stuffy nose or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage full face mask is the answer.
Features & Benefits:
- Forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the forehead to enhance stability and comfort
- Proven Mirage? cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort
- Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so you don't need to adjust the headgear every time they put their mask on
- Top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so you have less fuss and more confidence
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures
- Designed to minimize air loss, beating the mouth leak cycle
- Mask materials: Latex-free, Neoprene-free, Polycarbonate mask frame, Food-grade silicone mask cushion, Breathe-O-Prene? and Velcro? headgear (both are neoprene-free)
Note:Rx Required for this product.
©ResMed 2013 Used with Permission.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.