This product is discontinued. Please check the latest release REMStar 60 series.
Respironics PR System One DS150/DS250(Plus)/DS450(Pro)/DS550S(Auto) Feature Comparison
This bundle includes the PR Auto CPAP Machine and Humidifier.
The REMstar Auto A-Flex is a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) device designed for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). It can deliver CPAP therapy or Auto-CPAP therapy.
When prescribed for you, the device provides several special features to help make your therapy more comfortable. The ramp function allows you to lower the pressure when you are trying to fall asleep. The air pressure will gradually increase until your prescription pressure is reached. You also have the option of not using the ramp feature at all.
Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto CPAP Features
- System One humidity control and Dry Box technology: Better humidification management to prevent rainout and water damage
- System One resistance control: Optimized pressure delivery, no matter which mask is used
- Advanced event detection: Identification of complicated and changing conditions that may indicate alternative therapy
- Flex Family technologies: Improved patient comfort with proven pressure relief
- Encore data management and reporting: Intelligent patient management for improved compliance
- Dual modes with remote switching: Now, System One BiPAP Pro and BiPAP Auto devices come equipped with both bi-level and CPAP capabilities and can be easily switched between modes ? including remotely via computer ? when clinicians and providers need to adjust patient therapy. The convenience of having both options in a single unit is another innovation designed to save providers from having to make additional trips to patients? homes.
- Improved humidity output and control: With improved humidity output, System One offers five patient-selected relative humidity settings to deliver customized comfort while dramatically reducing rainout. In addition, our ?classic? mode provides the ability to shut off Humidity Control, if preferred.
- Mask fit and seal monitoring: With the Mask Fit feature, System One Auto devices give patients the ability to check the seal of their masks in real time and lets them and their clinicians know what leaks may result when pressures increase from baseline throughout the night.
- Easy night-time viewing: A back-lit screen ensures patients will be able to see System One?s interface even in the dark.
- Enhanced filtration design: Packaged with each device, a white, ultra-fine filter provides filtration that may enhance comfort without increasing noise or changes in efficacy.
- 15mm tubing option: System One now features both 15 mm and 22 mm tubing options that may provide greater patient comfort and customization of therapy.
- Multilingual display: System One devices can be set to display different languages, depending on the country of use. U.S. models display English or Spanish; Canada models display English or French.>
Additionally, the C-Flex, C-Flex+ and A-Flex comfort features provide you with pressure relief when you exhale during therapy.
The REMstar Auto A-Flex device delivers the following modes:
- CPAP Delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle. If your health care professional prescribed ramp for you, press the Ramp button to reduce the pressure and then gradually increase the pressure to the therapeutic pressure setting so that you can fall asleep more comfortably.
- CPAP with C-Flex Delivers CPAP therapy with pressure relief upon exhalation to improve patient comfort based on patient needs.
- CPAP with C-Flex+ Delivers CPAP therapy with pressure relief taking place at the end of inhalation and at the start of exhalation to improve patient comfort based on patient needs.
- Auto-CPAP Delivers CPAP therapy while automatically adjusting the pressure level to meet the patient?s needs.
- Auto-CPAP with C-Flex Delivers Auto-CPAP therapy with pressure relief upon exhalation to improve patient comfort based on patient needs.
- Auto-CPAP with A-Flex Delivers Auto-CPAP therapy with pressure relief taking place at the end of inhalation and at the start of exhalation to improve patient comfort based on patient needs.
Return On Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance Purchase Only.